Tuesday, November 18, 2008

let it snow...

It did indeed snow today...well, more like "flurried." Jacob loved it! He kept wanting me to open the window so he could touch it. I hope we get a good snow this year. We would love to build a snowman!

Snow is not the only thing falling around here these days. Something else we can all be thankful for this Thanksgiving is the drop in gas prices. I saw it for $1.97 tonight. I never thought I would see it below $3.00 again, much less below $2.00!

Speaking of being thankful, we are so grateful for our little boy and his precious personality. Tonight, while Jon was working on some plumbing in our bathroom, Jacob was being Daddy's little "helper." Instead of helping, Jacob decided to brush his teeth. While he worked, Jon heard from the sink, "In the name of the Father..." Jacob was baptizing Spiderman (his Spiderman toothbrush). I can't wait to see what he comes up with next.

1 comment:

Shoshannah said...

Hey Leighellen,
You write very well. I'm enjoying this