Monday, November 17, 2008

what's the rush...

I love the fall...the colors are so beautiful! Our blog was previously Christmas-themed, but I just couldn't bring myself to slight Thanksgiving. With only a week and a half left to enjoy this season, I decided to stay focused on thankfulness and God's blessings.

In October, when the leaves were most colorful, our Autumn Blaze maple trees were gorgeous! Jon took pictures of the leaves, and I've enjoyed using them as my desktop background...as well as for the banner on this blog.

The leaves are actually all gone now...and it's starting to look a little like winter. In fact, the news predicts POSSIBLE snow flurries in the morning.

We're usually in such a hurry to get to Christmas, but I just want to slow down and enjoy the everyday blessings that God has provided!

No comments: