Friday, January 2, 2009

come to the table...

The new year has definitely started off well! For some time now, I have been wanting, no...needing new kitchen chairs. If you've visited our house within the last year and a half, you have probably set on a variety of chairs ranging from wooden to metal folding. Thanks to Craigslist, we now own not only new MATCHING chairs, but an adorable kitchen table.

I have tried to be patient and particular about waiting for new chairs and/or a table. I wanted black and rectangle, and today, the Lord was so gracious to give me both...not to mention at an incredible price--$85! The design in the middle of the chairs was unique, so I wanted to give it special meaning...since this truly was a gift from God. I call the chairs my Worshipping Chairs because it looks like uplifted hands of praise...well, at least to me they do! God is so good even in the little things.

1 comment:

Becky said...

That is so wonderful! I love how God provides our needs and sometimes even our wants. Blessings to you and yours!